We are often asked, "Can I watch my documents being shredded?" The simple answer is NO, you cannot for the following reasons:
1- Facility is not equipped with the necessary glad protection to prevent injuries, this would be a liability for us.
2- Materials are shredded daily at end of the day, our truck arrives to location at different hours of the day to haul your documents for shredding.
Mobile shredding will allow you to schedule a truck to come to your location and shred on-site but you can expect to pay at least 65% More than what we charge.
Your trust is our most valuable asset and here is what you need to know about our secure document shredding service:
- We have A+ Rating with The Local Business Chamber.
- We have been in business for over a decade.
- We have A Rating with the BBB
- All employees undergo background checks
- All fleet undergo regourous Security audits.
- Our Facilities are equipped with 24/7 security systems that are monitored daily and around the clock.
- All materials are shredded daily, No long time storage.
- We take ownership / custody of your documents until they are shredded.
- All your material is shredded and 100% Recycled.
- We offer a Notarized certificate of destruction that will help you comply with HIPAA, FACTA, SOX and latest State and Federal privacy laws.
- But most importantly, you are dealing with a locally owned and operated company with roots in your community. No greedy stock holders or Fancy Offices. Simply fair pricing for our service.
Call us today to answer any questions you may have at (978)636-0301 or Inquire online